CUK Recruitment 2019: The Central University of Karnataka (CUK) has released Latest Notification for filling up the Non-Teaching [Clerk, Assistant Engineer, Officer, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Inspector, Assistant, LDC, Driver, Attendant] Posts having 12th Pass, Graduate, Post Graduate (PG) degree for 59 seats according to prescribed qualification till October 5, 2019
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to participate in this CUK Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for the CUK Non-Teaching Jobs 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
The Central University of Karnataka (CUK) Govt Jobs 2019 – Apply 424 Assistant Professor Posts
|Organization Name||Central University of Karnataka (CUK)|
|Posts Name||Non-Teaching [LDC, Laboratory Attendant, Library Attendant, MTS/ Peon/ Officer Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Technical Asst. (Computer), Personal Assistant, Assistant, Private Secretary]|
|Total Posts||59 Seats|
|Start Date||September 6, 2019|
|Last Date||October 5, 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Selection Process||Written test/ Skill test/ Trade Test|
Posts & Qualification Details, CUK Recruitment 2019:
The recruitment will be conducted for 59 vacant posts and education qualification as mention in the table for the posts of Non-Teaching given below.
|Non Teaching||Candidate must have a degree of 12th pass, Graduate and Post Graduate, Diploma from a recognized board/ Institute in relevant discipline.|
CUK Jobs 2019, Posts Overview & Pay Salary:
Important Date’s, Karnataka University Jobs 2019:
- Starting Date to apply online: September 6, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: October 5, 2019
Age Limit, Karnataka Central University Vacancy 2019
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for General category: 18 Years to 27/ 35 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
Form Fees, CUK Non-Teaching Jobs 2019
- The application submission fee for UR/ OBC/ EWS categories candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Form Fees for SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants: Nill
Steps for How to Apply, CUK Recruitment 2019:
- First of all Just click on this link to log on the official website.
- Click on Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification.
- Now select and download that notice.
- The crucial stage of this Recruitment will open i.e. Fill the blank form carefully.
- Before submission just recap the filled Application.
- That’s It! Now just hit the submit button.
- Done! Now Take a copy of your application for further circumstances.
CUK Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Important links like Form Download, Official Notice & Official Website related to CUK Jobs 2019 for the posts of Non-Teaching given below.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Online Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Non-Teaching Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
Important Update for CUK Non-Teaching (Clerk LDC, UDC & Others) Recruitment 2019 posts given below for Admit card and Results.