CVRDE Recruitment 2020: Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) has released the Notification for ITI Apprentice Trainees Recruitment. As mention in CVRDE Job Notification total no. of vacancies are 116 seats for all candidates. According to Central Govt Recruitment Notification, Interested aspirants can apply till 20 March 2020. If the Candidate is eligible for CVRDE Bharti 2020 so they can apply for ITI Apprentice Trainees Jobs 2020. All Aspirants of India can submit for ITI Apprentice Trainees Vacancy 2020.
Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) Jobs 2020 – Apply for 116 ITI Apprentice Trainees Posts Notification
We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. For detailed info, we recommend students to read all sections of the CVRDE Job Notification Age limit, CVRDE Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification, CVRDE Recruitment 2020 Selection Process, Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment Promise Details of CVRDE ITI Apprentice Trainees Notification PDF, Central Bharti Pay Salary, CVRDE Important Dates, Application Fees for Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment in India, Selection Process, How to Apply for CVRDE Recruitment 2020, ITI Apprentice Trainees Jobs Admit Card, & Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment Official Syllabus Below carefully below. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Central Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment|
|Posts Name||ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|Total Posts||116 Seats|
|starting Date||February 29, 2020|
|Last Date||March 20, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|ITI Apprentice Trainees||Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER|
- Starting Date: February 29, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: March 20, 2020
- As on March 01, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 27 Years
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
- Payscale for ITI Apprentice Trainees Posts: Check in the official notification.
Hoe to Apply
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. Community certificate, address, email, and mobile number to be clearly given to intimate interview
date and selection.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their
university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the
originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/ document for
verification at CVRDE, Chennai.
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms will not be accepted.
- Closing date for online registration is 21 days from the date of publication of this
advertisement in the newspaper.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Notification and Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|