Delhi Postal Circle has released the notification for Filling up of vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Post Master & ABPM in various disciplines for 174 seats in the prescribed format till 05 July 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
- Certificate of 10th Standard from a recognized Board.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
|Categories||No of Posts|
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Fees Details:
- The application submission fee for GEN/ OBC/ EWS candidate: Rs. 100 /-
- The application submission fee for ST/ SC/ PwD candidate: Free
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Posts Age Limit (as on 06/06/2019):
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for GEN/UR Categories: 18 Years to 40 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Starting Date for Online Apply: 06 June 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: 05 July 2019
- Application Submit LAst Date: 12 July 2019
Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Posts Pay Salary:
|Post Date||Level-1 in TRCA Slab||Level-2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 14,500|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 12,000|
Delhi PS Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- Delhi Postal Circle GDS Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs Results Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here