Delhi University Recruitment 2019: The University of Delhi has released the notification for filling up the vacant Posts of Associate Professor in various disciplines for 428 seats according to prescribed format till August 04, 2019.
Those Candidates who want to participate in Delhi University Associate Professor Jobs 2019 and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for DU Teaching Posts Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Posts & Qualification Details, DU Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirants must have a good academic record, with a PhD Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
- The candidate also has a master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- And the candidate must have a minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited Research Institution/ Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals. A total research score of seventy-five (75) as per the criteria are given in the Screening Guidelines for this post annexed to this advertisement.
|Subject Department||No. of Seats|
|Adult Continuing Education & Extension||03|
|Cluster Innovation Centre||06|
|East Asian Studies||06|
|Germanic and Romance Studies||08|
|Institute of Informatics & Communication||02|
|Library & Information Science||02|
|Modern Indian Languages & Literary Studies||09|
|Physics & Astrophysics||21|
|Slavonic & Finno-Ugrian Studies||03|
Important Date, DU Job Alert 2019:
- Starting Date for Form submission: July 15, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: August 04, 2019
Pay Salary, DU Recruitment 2019 Posts:
- Pay Scale for Associate Professor Posts: Academic Pay Level 13A as per 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix.
DU Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
|Read Official Notification before Apply|
|How to Apply||Apply Online here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
5 / 5. 1