DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 » Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. DFCCIL Advertisement is issued for the Loco Pilot, Loco Inspector & Crew Controller Posts. As mention in the “Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 2768. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in DFCCIL notification. Now you should continue to this DFCCIL Jobs article for other details like DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Central Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website dfccil.com.
“DFCCIL Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 2768 Loco Pilot, Loco Inspector & Crew Controller Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Loco Pilot, Loco Inspector & Crew Controller|
|Starting Date||July 06, 2020|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Loco Pilot, Loco Inspector & Crew Controller||2768||Aspirants must have a degree in 10th, ITI, or equivalent qualification by a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official DFCCIL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: July 06, 2020
- Last Date: Update Soon
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 30 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Check Notification
- Pay Scale for Loco Pilot, Loco Inspector & Crew Controller Posts: Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 110000/-
Application Apply Online – DFCCIL Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “DFCCIL Recruitment” Application. The DFCCIL Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
The selection of a candidate for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of
- Written Test
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
DFCCIL Loco Pilot, Loco Inspector & Crew Controller Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The DFCCIL Loco Pilot, Loco Inspector & Crew Controller 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the DFCCIL recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the DFCCIL Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) web site for Block Project Manager Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘DFCCIL Loco Pilot, Loco Inspector & Crew Controller Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – DFCCIL Loco Pilot, Loco Inspector & Crew Controller Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the DFCCIL Loco Pilot, Loco Inspector & Crew Controller is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.