DHFWS CMOH North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2020: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) has released the Notification for Staff Nurse, FTMO, Data Manager, MO, Lab Tech, District Consultant Quality Monitoring Recruitment. Online Application is invited for 200 seats from all candidates. Other details of DHFWS Sarkari Result 2020, CMOH North 24 Parganas Free Job Alert 2020, CMOH New Notification, DHFWS Sarkari Result 2020, CMOH North 24 Parganas Jobs 2020, DHFWS CMOH North 24 Parganas Vacancy 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for DHFWS CMOH North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2020 & DHFWS CMOH North 24 Parganas Official Syllabus provided below.
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Jobs 2020 – Apply for 200 Staff Nurse, FTMO Posts Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for DHFWS CMOH North 24 Parganas Bharti 2020 so they can apply for Freejobalert 2020, CMOH North 24 Parganas Jobs 2020. All Aspirants can submit for DHFWS Vacancy 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download West Bengal Govt Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse, FTMO, Data Manager, MO, Lab Tech, District Consultant Quality Monitoring|
|Total Posts||200 Seats|
|Notification Date||March 16, 2020|
|Last Date||April 17, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Staff Nurse, FTMO, Data Manager, MO, Lab Tech, District Consultant Quality Monitoring||Aspirants must have a degree MBBS, GNM, DMLT, B.Sc, Diploma, Graduate by a recognized board.|
- Notification Date: March 16, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: April 17, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 40 Years to 66 Years
- The Application submission fee for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The Application submission fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Payscale for Staff Nurse, FTMO, Data Manager, MO, Lab Tech, District Consultant Quality Monitoring Posts: Rs. 13000/- to Rs. 40000/-
- the application should reach to Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, PIN-700124 on 17th April 2020 by 5:00 P.M. through registered post or speed post only and duly mentioned “post applied for” in front of the envelope. No application will be considered after the stipulated date and time.
- The candidate must submit the Application Fee of Rs. 100 / – (Rs. 50/- in case of reserved category) for the above-mentioned post s, through cash deposit in any branch of Bank of India in favour of “District Health &Family Welfare Samiti”, A/c number- 424210100036711, IFSC code- BKID0004242, Barasat Branch.
- Original copy of Deposit or any other transaction slip of application fee must attach along-with the application.
- The DH&FWS, North 24 Parganas will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The application must as per prescribed format (Annexure-1).
- A candidate can apply a maximum number of 2(two) mentioned posts. Multiple applications for the same post liable to reject the first application and the latest application will automatically be accepted.
- Age relaxation to be applied, for candidates under reserved categories as per Govt. norms.
- Candidates applying for the post should have the requisite qualification and experience as on the last date of application.
- Incomplete application without supporting documents is liable to be rejected. > No. of vacancies may be altered/ changed in future.
- Place of posting may be altered/ changed in future.
- Candidates should follow the websites- www.wbhealth.gov.in ->Recruitment and
www.north24parganas.gov.in ->Recruitment for further details and communication. Therefore all communications to be made through notification/sin mentioned websites only.
- District Level Selection Committee reserves right to cancel this recruitment notification in any stage of selection in such circumstances.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, PIN-700124
|Official Website||Click here|