DPCL Recruitment 2020: Dhamra Port Company Limited (DPCL) has released the Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment. Online Application is invited for 605 seats from all candidates. Other details of DPCL Sarkari Result 2020, DPCL Free Job Alert 2020, DPCL New Notification, DPCL Sarkari Result 2020, DPCL Jobs 2020, DPCL Vacancy 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for DPCL Recruitment 2020 & DPCL Official Syllabus provided below.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Dhamra Port Company Limited Jobs 2020 – Apply for 605 Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for DPCL Bharti 2020 so they can apply for Freejobalert 2020, DPCL Jobs 2020. All Aspirants can submit for DPCL Vacancy 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Odisha Govt Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Dhamra Port Company Limited|
|Posts Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Total Posts||605 Seats|
|Starting Date||March 18, 2020|
|Last Date||March 29, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech or equivalent Engineering degree in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical / Instrumentation & Control/Electronics & Communications ,Telecommunications,CS/ IT Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Institute/University.|
- Starting Date: March 18, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: March 29, 2020
- As on March 31, 2020
- Maximum Age Limit for Candidates: 29 Years
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/- through Payment gateway partner.
The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated stipend of RS. 24500/- per month. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Graduate Engineer Trainee and placed in the pay scale of Rs. 20600-Rs. 46500(due for revision). The approximate CTC per annum after completion of training is Rs. 12.8 LPA
- Payscale mentioned above is subject to modification/ revision. The CTC on regularisation includes performance-related pay and shall also vary depending on the location of posting and other terms and conditions of appointment
- On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance etc.
- The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short and Long term Loans & Advances including House Building Advance, Medical facilities for self and dependents etc. to its regular employees in accordance with the policies of the organization from time to time.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in an online examination. Personal Interview, Document Verification, Medical Test
- All willing candidates are advised to ensure to fulfil all eligibility conditions before applying. In case during pre-appointment formalities or at a later stage or otherwise, it is found that the information furnished by an applicant is false/misleading or an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, or otherwise, then candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|