Goa Government Recruitment 2019:- Directorate of Settlement & Land Records Panaji (DSLR) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “Field Surveyor, Draughtsman, LDC & MTS” Vacancy for 93 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
Age Limit :-
- participants can check for age limit in an official notification
- There is age relaxation in SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH participants as per Government Rules.
- check in the notification for fee details.
Post Details & Total Posts:-
Name of the post Total posts
- Field Surveyor 58
- Draughtsman Gr II 8
- LDC 2
- Multi-Task Staff (MTS) 7
Total Post 93
|Form Submission Start||1-Feb-2019|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://egov.goa.nic.in/dslr/f114new.aspx
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download Official Notification in PDF Below:-