DTU Recruitment 2020 » Delhi Technology University (DTU) has released DTU Jobs 2020 Notification for the following positions on a deputation basis, as per the details below. And this Advertisement is issued for Section Officer, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts. As mention in the “Delhi Technology University Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 14. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. July 17, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this Delhi Technology University Jobs article for other details like Delhi Technology University Recruitment 2020 Notification, DTU Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming DTU Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website dtu.ac.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Delhi Technology University|
|Posts Name||Section Officer, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts|
|Starting Date||June 19, 2020|
|Last Date||July 17, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- Job seekers must have a degree of Master’s Degree, Graduated from a recognized Board approved by the Government of India.
Pay Scale & Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post||Pay Salary|
|Deputy Registrar (DR)||01||Rs. 15,600/- To 39,100/-|
|System Manager (SM)||01||Rs. 5,600/- To 39,100/-|
|Assistant Registrar (AM)||02||Rs. 15,600/- To 39,100/-|
|Section Officer (SO)||05||Rs. 9,300/- To 34,800/-|
|Senior Office Assistant (SOA)||05||Rs. 9,300/- To 34,800/-|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official DTU Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Maximum Age limit for Deputation: 56 Years
- Starting Date to apply: June 19, 2020
- Last Date: July 17, 2020
Application Apply Online – DTU Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “DTU Recruitment” Application. The DTU Section Officer, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- The candidates, for the post of System Manager (SM), are required to fill up the application proforma available on the University website. The scanned copy of duly filled in and signed application form along with requisite self-attested documents should be emailed at [email protected] as a single PDF file only within the stipulated date and time i.e. on or before 17.07.2020 at 05.00 p.m.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click here|
Delhi Technology University Section Officer, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Delhi Technology University Section Officer, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The DTU Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Delhi Technology University recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the DTU Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Delhi Technology University (DTU) web site for Section Officer, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘DTU Section Officer, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – DTU Section Officer, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the DTU Section Officer, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.