ECIL Recruitment 2020: ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited) has released the latest Notification to hire Technical Officer. The ECIL Job Advertisement is issued for 350 Technical Officer vacancies on a contract basis to work on sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning, and FLC activities of EVM and VVPAT at various project sites spread across India. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 30th August 2020 is the last date to submit ECIL Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in ECIL notification. Now you should continue to this ECIL Jobs article for other details like the Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, ECIL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Center Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website ecil.co.in.
“Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 350 Technical Officer Posts
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Technical Officer|
|Starting Date||August 19, 2020|
|Last Date||August 30, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Technical Officer||A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with
minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official ECIL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 31 July 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 30 Years
- Pay Scale for Technical Officer Candidates: Rs. 23000/-
- The application submission fees for Candidates: NIL
- Starting Date: August 19, 2020
- Last Date: August 30, 2020
Application Apply Online – ECIL Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 19.08.2020 (1400 hrs.) to 30.08.2020
(1400 hrs.). After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take a re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date of On-line registration. There will be no separate communication with any candidate on their non-selection at any stage. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of the recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of a candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence. Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false/fabricated information/documents will entail summary rejection of his/ her candidature. The date, time and venue of document verification will be hosted on our website: www.ecil.co.in. The candidates called for document verification shall present the following documents mandatorily at the time of certificates verification. The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photocopies.
- Online registered application form duly signed and with recent color passport size photo affixed.
- All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport, etc.), qualification, experience if any, latest caste & disability (PWD) certificates (wherever applicable) if any along with a set of photocopies.
- Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status in the prescribed format, a valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); if applicable.
- If claiming age relaxation as a candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.
- CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by the University.
Mode of Selection
- Eligible candidates will be issued a provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech. Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at various zones and HQ as per the options exercised. Only on successful completion of document verification, the final offer will be issued.