Government Recruitment 2019:- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Mumbai, Maharashtra has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates to recruit as Stenographer & UDC Vacancy for 350 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Age Limit(As on 15.04.2019):-
|Minimum age limit for all Categories Candidates||18 years|
|Maximum Age for Gen/ UR Candidates||27 years|
|Maximum Age for OBC Candidates||30 years|
|Maximum Age for SC/ST Candidates||32 years|
Application Fee & Pay Scale:-
|For All Others Category candidates||₹Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD Candidates||₹Rs. 250/-|
|For Departmental, Female Candidates Candidates||₹Rs. 250/-|
- This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination.
- Replaced against Pay Scale 5200- 20200 with Grade Pay 2400 of 6th Central Pay Commission.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Stenographer||25||1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
|Upper Division Clerk||325||1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.esicmaharashtra.gov.in/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.