Guntur APVVP Recruitment 2020 » Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP), Guntur District has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Advertisement is issued for the Staff Nurse/Pharmacist Gr.II/Lab. Technician Gr.II on contract and Radiographer/Bio-Statistition/Nursing orderly on Outsourcing basis. As mention in the “APVVP Guntur District Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 65. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 27 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Guntur District notification. Now you should continue to this APVVP Guntur District Jobs article for other details like APVVP Guntur District Recruitment 2020 Notification, APVVP Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website guntur.ap.gov.in.
“APVVP Guntur District Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 65 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Radiographer Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Gr.II, Lab. Technician Gr.II, Radiographer, Bio-Statistician, Nursing orderly|
|Starting Date||June 27, 2020|
|Last Date||July 27, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Staff Nurse||31||GNM Course/B.Sc. Nursing course in A.P. Govt./A.P.Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Nursing Council with up to date renewal.|
|Lab. Technician Gr.II||1||SSC, Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology recognized by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh (OR) Two years Intermediate Vocational Course in DMLT and have one-year clinical training in selected Govt. Hospitals (in which the students have been
permitted to undergo clinical training) (OR) completed one-year apprenticeship training in identify hospitals and awarded apprenticeship completion certificate by the board of apprenticeship Training, GOI, Southern Region Chennai. Or B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology (OR)
B. Sc. with BZC in first class/B.Sc. (Life Science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology issued by the NIMS Hyderbad/ SVIMS Tirupathi. Registered with A.P. Paramedical Board with up to date renewal.
|Pharmacist Gr.II||4||D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy course in A.P. Govt./A.P.Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh
Paramedical Council with up to date renewal.
|Radiographer||1||Intermediate with one year Certified Radio Graphy Asst. Course(CRA) Recognized by the Govt. of A.P.|
|Bio-Statistician||1||BA (Maths, Econ), B.Sc (Maths with statistics) or B.Sc(Statistics) of any university recognized by the UGC|
|Nursing orderly||27||10th Class or equivalent with first aid certificate from a recognized institution|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official APVVP Guntur District Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: June 27, 2020
- Last Date: July 27, 2020
- OC candidate should not have completed 42 years as on 01.06.2020 (Should not have been born before 01.06.1978).
- SC/ST/BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years as on 01.06.2020. (Should not have born before 01.06.1973).
- Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years as on 01.06.2020 (Should not have born before 01.06.1970)
- The Application Submission fees for OC/ BC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Pay Scale for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Gr.II, Lab. Technician Gr.II, Radiographer, Bio-Statistician, Nursing orderly Posts: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 34000/-
Application Apply Online – APVVP Guntur District Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Guntur Recruitment” Application. The APVVP Guntur District Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Gr.II, Lab. Technician Gr.II, Radiographer, Bio-Statistician, Nursing orderly Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Selection Process Criteria
- The aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination
- Weightage for No.of years since passing the qualifying examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|