HAL Recruitment 2020: HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) has released the latest Notification to hire Senior Medical Officer. The HAL Job Advertisement No. HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/2020/01 is issued for 01 Sr. Medical Officer (Physician) vacancies on a contract basis. The Intrusted candidate who has an MBBS, Diploma, Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 22nd September 2020 is the last date to submit Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the HAL notification. Now you should continue to this HAL Jobs article for other details like the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, HAL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming UP Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.hal-india.co.in.
“Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 01 Senior Medical Officer Posts
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Posts Name||Senior Medical Officer
|Notification Date||September 02, 2020|
|Last Date||September 22, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Senior Medical Officer||Aspirants must have a degree in MBBS, Post Graduate Degree in Medicine/ Pulmonary Medicine from any recognized Institute / University,
MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma with 1-year relevant experience.
MBBS, 2 years of relevant experience.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official HAL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 September 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 45 Years
- Pay Scale for Senior Medical Officer Candidates: Rs. 95000/-
- The application submission fees for Candidates: NIL
- Notification Date: September 02, 2020
- Last Date: September 22, 2020
Application Apply Offline – HAL Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “HAL Recruitment” Application. The HAL Senior Medical Officer Job 2020 application submission type is Offline.
Mode of Selection
- The selection of the candidate for the above post will be done through Interviews after the shortlisting of candidates on the basis of screening of applications. Further, the date, time, and venue of the Interview will be intimated to the short-listed/eligible candidates by E-mail / HAL Website / by Post.
- Candidates shortlisted for Interview are required to bring all Certificates/ Documents (Original and one set attested Photocopies in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Disability (as applicable), etc. and passport size photographs at the time of Interview