HAL Recruitment 2019:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India), Chennai has released the notification for filling up the posts of Aircraft Technician for Ex-servicemen in various disciplines for 19 seats in the prescribed format till August 27, 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in this HAL Govt Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for the HAL Aircraft Technician Jobs 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Posts & Qualification Details, HAL Recruitment 2019:
|Post Name||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|Airframe||04|| Aspirants must have a Diploma in Engineering / Technology or equivalent.
Aspirants must have a minimum of 3 years of Working experience on Aircraft in Indian Airforce / Navy / Army after acquiring Diploma Qualification.
|Safety Equipment & Weapon Fitter||04|
Fees Details, HAL Recruitment 2019:
- Application submission fees for General/ OBC categories candidates: Rs. 200/-
- No fees for SC/ ST/ PWD categories
Age Limit, HAL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2019:
- Age Limit as on August 1, 2019
- Age limit for GEN/ UR candidates: 28 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt rules.
Important Date’s, HAL Aircraft Technician Jobs 2019:
- Start Date for Online Apply: August 7, 2019
- Last Date for Online Form submission: August 27, 2019
Pay Salary, HAL Aircraft Technician Jobs 2019:
- Pay Salary for Aircraft Technician Posts: Rs. 30000/-
HAL Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Online Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
HAL Aircraft Technician Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- HAL Aircraft Technician Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- HAL Aircraft Technician Result Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here