Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification for Filling up of vacant posts of Gram Sachiv in various disciplines for 697 seats in the prescribed format till 03 July 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in Haryana Govt Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 Notification, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
- Candidate must have Graduated from any recognized university or its equivalent
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the optional subject or Higher.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
HSSC GRam Sachiv Recruitment 2019 Fees Details:
|General Male/Female||General Female (Haryana resident)||SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male||SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State Female|
|Rs. 100||Rs. 50||Rs. 25||Rs. 13|
Gram Sachiv Haryana Posts Age Limit:
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for GEN/ UR Candidate: 17 Years -42 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt rules.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Starting Date for Online Apply: 19 June 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: 03 July 2019
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 06 July 2019
Gram Sachiv Haryana Recruitment 2019 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Scale for Gram Sachiv: Rs. 19900-Rs. 63200
Gram Sachiv Haryana Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Gram Sachiv Haryana Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- Haryana Gram Sachiv Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- Gram Sachiv Haryana Jobs Results Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here