HCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020- Hindustan Copper Limited has recently issued employment recruitment notification for about 161 vacancies on the posts of Trade Apprentices. For all the candidates who are waiting for these vacancies, the wait for Trade Apprentices Recruitment is over. Hindustan Copper Limited has issued HCL Trade Apprentices 2020 notification. The Government of India announced the official notification regarding recruitment in the state. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for HCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment through the online process. Candidates have to complete their online registration on or before the last date.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Stay tuned with this article for HCL Notification, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus and much more. Also, follow the Highonstudy.com website to know all the latest updates about HCL. HCL Trade Apprentices Bharti 2020 Recruitment Notification – HCL finally published notification of HCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020. On this page, we will overview for Trade Apprentices vacancy notification 2020.
Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs 2020, Notification Released for 161 Trade Apprentices Vacancy
The last date for the online submission application for HCL Trade Apprentices is 15 February 2020. The link is available on the official portal given below to apply for HCL Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2020.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Total Posts||161 Seats|
|Start Date||January 28, 2020|
|Last Date||February 15, 2020|
|The cut-off date for Age & Qualification||January 28, 2020|
|Publication of short-listed candidates List||February 25, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Advertisement No.||HCL/KCC/HR/Trade Appt/3/2019|
HCL Recruitment 2020 Posts & Qualification Details:
All the candidates who are concerned to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020 should be eligible as per the qualifications given below. If the candidates have not fulfilled the eligibility criteria, they are suggested not to apply for this post. They can search for another Free Job Alert updated by the recruitment board as per their eligibility. Thus according to the official notification, the following eligibility is required to apply. Hence the candidates should have the required qualification for HCL Trade Apprentices Bharti 2020 with a valid educational qualification certificate. For any other queries related to the documents, candidates can check the official notification.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 Posts Age Limit:
- Age limit as on January 28, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum Age Limit: 18 Years – 30 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit age per Govt rules.
HCL Recruitment 2020 Fees Details:
The Application Fee & Age Limit for the HCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment Exam depends on the category of reservation for the candidate. The details of the fee of each category of reservation for the candidates are as follows.
Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Starting Date for Online Apply: 28 January 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: 15 February 2020
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 Posts Pay Salary:
- Stipend during apprenticeship period will be paid as admissible under the
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit-based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th.
- A weightage of 30% to marks scored in the relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in the 10th board.
- In the case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in the 10th Board.
- An additional 10 bonus marks will be given to the dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC.
Standard of Physical Fitness:
- Engagement of selected trade apprentices is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Company i.e. HCL.
HCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020 Important Links:
|How to Apply||Click Here to Apply Online|