HIL Recruitment 2020 » Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has released HIL Jobs 2020 Notification for the following positions on “Regular” and Fixed Tenure Basis, as per details below. And this Advertisement is issued for General Manager, Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Assistant Finance. As mention in the “Hindustan Insecticides Limited Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 8. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 08 June 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this Hindustan Insecticides Limited Jobs article for other details like Hindustan Insecticides Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, HIL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming HIL Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website hil.gov.in
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Hindustan Insecticides Limited|
|Posts Name||General Manager, Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Assistant Finance|
|Notification Date||May 21, 2020|
|Last Date||June 08, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Job Category||Center Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Kerala, Punjab|
Posts & Qualification Details
|General Manager (Finance)||01||Should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant with 16 Years Post-Professional Qualifications Experience in a Responsible Capacity out of Which 5 Years Must Have Been in a Senior Managerial Position of a Manufacturing Unit Whose Turnover is Not Less Than Rs.500 Crores. he/she Should have Experience of Workin at Least for 2 Years in the Immediate Lower Pay Scale of Rs.32900-3%58000|
|Manager (HR)||01||The Incumbent Must be Graduate with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma of 02 Years in Human Resource / Personnel Management / MBA (HR) / MSW / MLS / MPM / MLL & LW from a Recognized University or Institute with 12 Years Post Qualification Experience in HR Functions in an Organization of Repute. Exposure in regard to Talent / Performance Management, succession planning, Corporate Social responsibility will be an added advantage.|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||01||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at Degree level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at degree level. A diploma or certificate in translation from Government recognized institution is desirable with a minimum of 5 years experience of in the implementation of the Official Language Act and Rules, organizing Hindi workshops and Training Programmes, etc.|
|Assistant Finance Manager||02||Should be Chartered or Cost Accountant with 05 years post qualification experience in Financial & Cost Accounting, Internal Audit out of which 02 years should have been in a responsible capacity in Industry or Govt.|
|Officer (Accounts)||02||Aspirants must have a Degree in CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) from recognized University with one-year post qualification experience in line executive work experience. A diploma or certificate in translation from Government recognized institution is desirable with a minimum of 4 years experience of in the implementation of the Official Language Act and Rules, organizing Hindi workshops and Training Programmes, etc.|
|Officer (Rajbhasha)||01||Aspirant Must Have a Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at Degree level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at degree level.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official HIL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Notification Date: May 21, 2020
- Last Date: June 08, 2020
- 3 years for OBC (Noncreamy layer)
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 10 years for a person with Disability – Candidates with Locomotor Disability or Hearing Impairment. The definition of Locomotor Disability or Hearing Impairment for physically challenged candidates is as per the person with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights, and full participation) Act” 1995.
- 5 years for Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period
from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|General Manager (Finance)||52 Years|
|Manager (HR)||45 Years|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||40 Years|
|Assistant Finance Manager||40 Years|
|Officer (Accounts)||32 Years|
|Officer (Rajbhasha)||32 Years|
- The application submission fee for Gen/ OBC aspirants – Rs. 590/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen are exempted.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|General Manager (Finance)||Rs.36,600/- To Rs.62,000/-|
|Manager (HR)||Rs.29,100/- To Rs.54,500/-|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||Rs.20,600/- To Rs.46,500/-|
|Assistant Finance Manager||Rs.20,600/- To Rs.46,500/-|
|Officer (Accounts)||Rs.14,400/- To Rs.40,500/-|
|Officer (Rajbhasha)||Rs.16,400/- To Rs.40,500/-|
Application Apply Mode – HIL General Manager, Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Assistant Finance Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “HIL Recruitment” Application. The HIL General Manager, Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Assistant Finance Jobs 2020 application submission type is offline and the address is given below.
Mode of Selection
- After the screening documents, a suitable number of eligible candidates for the posts at Sl.No. (2 to 6) shall be
called for selection which may consist of Written Test AND/OR Interview. The Company reserves the right to
shortlist candidates for Interviews out of eligible candidates.
Appointment and Placements
- The Candidate should have sound health. The selected candidates before joining will be required to get a medical certificate from Civil surgeons from any Central/ State Government Hospitals.
- The appointment will be provisional and subject to verification of Character and Antecedents and caste/PwBD certificate from the concerned District Authorities/ Competent Authorities.
- Selected candidates shall be posted in any of the Units/ Plants of HIL (India) Ltd at the discretion of the Management. However, they may be posted in any Units/ Offices of HIL at any point of time at the discretion of the Management. The selected candidates for the above posts shall be posted accordingly.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Those who fulfill the prescribed norms may submit their application invariably in the prescribed format
by Speed Post/Courier/Registered Post (no other mode of dispatch is acceptable) along with self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials and recent passport size photograph, superscribing on the envelope the name of the post applied for and a DD of Rs.590/-(Non-Refundable) in favor of “HIL (India) Limited”
|Notification & Form||Download Here
|Official Website||Click here|
Hindustan Insecticides Limited General Manager, Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Assistant Finance Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Hindustan Insecticides Limited General Manager, Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Assistant Finance 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The HIL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Hindustan Insecticides Limited recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the HIL Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) web site for General Manager, Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Assistant Finance Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘HIL General Manager, Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Assistant Finance Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – HIL General Manager, Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Assistant Finance Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the HIL General Manager, Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Assistant Finance is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.