Government Recruitment 2019:- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released notification under the government recruitment for the posts of “Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted), BDO and Assistant Registrar” for 14 Posts.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through official portal.
Age Limit (As on 1 January 2018)
- Minimum age required for application submission is:- 21 Years
- Candidate’s Maximum age limit is:- 35 years ( for Gen/UR )
- Gen & OBC : Rs.400/-
- Candidates of Other States: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST: Rs.100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No Fee
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- A candidate, who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of the result, may apply for admission to the examination.
- Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent.
Post Details & Total Posts:-
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted)||04||Rs 15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay)|
|(Ex-Serviceman, UR) of Tehsildar Class–I (Gazetted)||01||Rs 10300-34800+ 5000 (Grade Pay)|
|Block Development Officers, Class–I (Gazetted)||08||Rs 10300-34800 + 5000 (Grade Pay)|
|Assistant Registrar, Cooperative Societies ClassII (Gazetted)||01||Rs 10,300-34,800+ 5000 Grade Pay|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at HPPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 17 Jan 2019 to 06 Feb 2019 11:59 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/.
- Go to “Home Page” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “One Time Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Form Submission Start||17-January-2019|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Download Official Notification in PDF Below:-