HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission for recruitment of Assistant Engineer (AE). The HPPSC Jobs notification is released for 26 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 05 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official HPPSC notification if they eligible. HPPSC informationn given in this article like the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, HPPSC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 26 Assistant Engineer (AE) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||HPPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||09 December 2020|
|Last Date||05 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 15600-39100/-|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply HPPSC Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply HPPSC Jobs 2020 application: 45 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for HPPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts: Rs. 15600-39100/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ Other State - Rs. 400/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 100/- | ESM - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for HPPSC application submission: 09 December 2020
- Last Date for HPPSC Jobs form submission: 05 January 2021
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer (AE). Candidates who are looking for HPPSC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for HPPSC Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official HPPSC Notification for detailed HPPSC job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply [Online]||Apply Here|
|Notification||Download Here (Electrical)
Download Here (Civil)
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for HPPSC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also HPPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their HPPSC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful HPPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole HPPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of HPPSC that is - www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for HPPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank HPPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
HPPSC Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.