Government Recruitment 2019:- Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad – HSSPP has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates to recruit as Special Educator (Visual Impairment, Mental Retardation, Hearing Impairment) Vacancy for 162 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Minimum age limit for Candidates||18 years|
|Maximum Age for Candidates||42 years|
Application Fee & Pay Scale:-
|Submission fee for General Category candidates||₹500 + Bank Charges|
|Submission fee for Female/ SC/ BC/ ESM/ PHC candidates||₹250 + Bank Charges|
|Pay Scale||₹20,850 per month|
As per State Govt. norms/guidelines and Rehabilitation Council of India (RC!) approved
- qualification at secondary and senior secondary stage, the minimum qualification for the
appointment of Special Educator is as under:-
- (1) Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed
(General) with the diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University /Institution.
- (2) Post Graduate in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed (Special
Education) or B.Ed (General) with the diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University /Institution.
- (3) Post Graduation in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and the diploma in
Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University /Institution.
- (4) Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard as one of the subject.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Special Educator (Visual Impairment)||40|
|Special Educator (Mental Retardation)||44|
|Special Educator (Hearing Impairment)||78|
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.recruitment-portal.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.