IBPS Recruitment 2020 » Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS Jobs 2020 Notification. This Advertisement is issued for the Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts. As mention in the “Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 9640. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 21 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this IBPS Jobs article for other details like the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2020 Notification, IBPS Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming IBPS Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.ibps.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Posts Name||Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Starting Date||July 01, 2020|
|Last Date||July 21, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Aspirants must have a degree in MBA, CA by a recognized institute/ board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official IBPS Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: July 01, 2020
- Last Date: July 21, 2020
- As on June 01, 2019
- Minimum and Maximum Age Limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 40 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
- Pay Scale for Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts: Check in the official notification.
Application Apply Mode – IBPS Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Application. The following steps are talked about the IBPS Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
IBPS Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The IBPS 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The IBPS Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the IBPS RRB recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the IBPS Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official IBPS web site for Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘IBPS Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Syllabus – IBPS Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Jobs 2020
The indicative list of subjects from the IBPS Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Jobs 2020 examination is tabulated in the official notification. The Syllabus contained in the official notification, therefore you can download notification directly from the above table link.
Result – ICF Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the ICF Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.