ICF Recruitment 2020: ICF (Integral Coach Factory) has released the latest Notification to hire Apprentice. The Integral Coach Factory Job Advertisement No. APP/ 04/ 2020 is issued for 1000 Apprentice vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 25th September 2020 is the last date to submit ICF Apprentice Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the ICF notification. Now you should continue to this ICF Jobs article for other details like the Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 Notification, ICF Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website icf.indianrailways.gov.in.
“Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 1000 Apprentice Posts
|Organization Name||Integral Coach Factory|
|Starting Date||September 04, 2020|
|Last Date||September 25, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Apprentice||Aspirants must have a degree in 10th with ITI from a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official ICF Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 October 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 15 Years to 24 Years
- Pay Scale for Apprentice (10th) Candidates: Rs. 6000/-
- Pay Scale for Apprentice (12th) Candidates: Rs. 7000/-
- Pay Scale for Apprentice (ITI) Candidates: Rs. 7000/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD Candidates: NIL
- The application submission fees for All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Starting Date: September 04, 2020
- Last Date: September 25, 2020
Application Apply Online – ICF Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “ICF Recruitment” Application. The ICF Apprentice Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection