ICF Recruitment 2020 » Apply 62 Job for Paramedical Staff Notification – Integral Coach Factory (ICF) has released Integral Coach Factory Jobs 2020 Notification. And this Advertisement is issued for the Paramedical Staff Posts for the contract basis. As mention in the “ICF Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 62. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 17 May 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this ICF Jobs article for other details like ICF Recruitment 2020 Notification, Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming ICF Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website icf.indianrailways.gov.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Integral Coach Factory|
|Posts Name||Paramedical Staff|
|Starting Date||May 09, 2020|
|Last Date||May 17, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Paramedical Staff||Aspirants must have a degree in 10th, 12th, B.Sc, MBBS, MD by a recognized institute/ board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official ICF Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: May 09, 2020
- Last Date: May 17, 2020
- As on July 01, 2020
- Maximum Age Limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 40 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
- Pay Scale for GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer): Rs. 75000/-
- Pay Scale for Physician Posts: Rs. 95000/-
- Pay Scale for Nursing Superintendent Posts: Rs. 44900/-
- Pay Scale for House Keeping Assistant Posts: Rs. 18000/-
Application Apply Mode – ICF Medical Staff Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the ICF Recruitment Application. The following steps are talked about the ICF Medical Staff Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
ICF Paramedical Staff Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The ICF Para Staff 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The ICF Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the ICF recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the ICF Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Integral Coach Factory (ICF) web site for Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘ICF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Syllabus – ICF Paramedical Staff Jobs 2020
The indicative list of subjects from the ICF Paramedical Staff Jobs 2020 examination is tabulated in the official notification. The Syllabus contained in the official notification, therefore you can download notification directly from the above table link.
Result – ICF Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the ICF paramedical staff is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.