IGI Aviation Recruitment 2020- IGI Aviation Service Private Limited in Delhi (IGI Aviation) has recently issued employment recruitment for the vacancy that has announced for 590 Posts. According to the IGI Aviation official job notification 2020, the vacant posts are Customer Service Agent.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
For all the candidates who are waiting for these vacancies, the wait for Customer Service Agent jobs is over. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for IGI Aviation Customer Service Agent Vacancy with the following steps. Candidates have to complete their registration on or before the last date. Stay tuned with this job for IGI Aviation Customer Service Agent Vacancy Notification, IGI Customer Service Agent Bharti Age limit, IGI Aviation Customer Service Agent Vacancy Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus and much more.
IGI Aviation Service Private Limited Jobs 2020, Notification Released for 590 Customer Service Agent Vacancy
The last date for the online submission application for IGI Aviation Customer Service Agent is 31 May 2020. The link is available on the official portal given below to apply for the IGI Aviation Customer Service Agent Vacancy 2020.
|Organization Name||IGI Aviation Service Private Limited|
|Posts Name||Customer Service Agent|
|Total Posts||590 Seats|
|Publish Date||February 04, 2020|
|A download of Admit Card for examination||From April 07, 2020, to April 18, 2020|
|Dates of Examination||19 & 26 April 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Date of Result||May 04, 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
IGI Aviation Recruitment 2020 Posts & Qualification Details:
All the candidates who are concerned to apply for IGI Aviation Customer Service Agent Recruitment 2020 should be eligible as per the qualifications given below. If the candidates have not fulfilled the eligibility criteria, they are suggested not to apply for this post. They can search for another Free Job Alert updated by the recruitment board as per their eligibility. Thus according to the official notification, the following eligibility is required to apply. Hence the candidates should have the required qualification for IGI Aviation Customer Service Agent Bharti 2020 with a valid educational qualification certificate. For any other queries related to the documents, candidates can check the official notification.
|Customer Service Agent||
IGI Aviation Recruitment 2020 Posts Age Limit:
- Minimum and Maximum Age Limit: 18 Years – 30 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit age per Govt rules.
IGI Aviation Recruitment 2020 Fees Details:
The Application Fee & Age Limit for the IGI Aviation Customer Service Agent Recruitment Exam depends on the category of reservation for the candidate. The details of the fee of each category of reservation for the candidates are as follows.
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) are Rs. 350/- for candidates.
IGI Aviation Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Publish Date: 04 February 2020
- Last Date for Form submission:
31 March 2020, May 31, 2020
IGI Aviation Recruitment 2020 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Scale for Customer Service Agent: Rs. 15000/- to Rs. Rs. 25000/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- General Awareness (25 Marks)
- Aviation Knowledge (25 Marks)
- English Knowledge (25 Marks)
- Aptitude & Reasoning (25 Marks)
- The written examination contains 100 objective type multiple-choice questions. Each question carries 1 mark.
- The level of the exam will be of 12th standard/grade.
- The exam paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi)
- There will be no negative marking.
How to Apply:
- The online applications will be operational from 29 January 2020 to 31 March 2020. The access to the online application form will be closed on 31 March 2020 at midnight.
- Candidate can only apply online directly on the company website www.igiaviationdelhi.com.
- Examination fee of Rs. 350 is applicable. Examination Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. The submission of multiple applications may result in the cancellation of all the applications.
- Before submitting the online application, a candidate must ensure that they have provided correct information, particularly the e-mail ID, phone number, etc. No changes can be made after submitting the application form.
IGI Aviation Recruitment 2020 Important Links:
|How to Apply||Click Here to Apply Online|