IIFT Recruitment 2020: IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) has released the latest Notification to hire Teaching/ Faculty. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Job Advertisement is issued for 16 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 09th September 2020 is the last date to submit IIFT Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the IIFT notification. Now you should continue to this IIFT Jobs article for other details like the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Recruitment 2020 Notification, IIFT Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Delhi Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website tedu.iift.ac.in.
“IIFT Vacancy 2020” Notification, Apply for 16 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Posts
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Posts Name||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor|
|Publish Date||September 01, 2020|
|Last Date||September 09, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor||Aspirants must have a degree in P.hd, NET/SET/SLET, MA, Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized institute.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official IIFT Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: check notification
- Pay Scale for Professor Candidates: Pay Level 14A (Rs.1,59,100 – Rs. 2,20,200)
- Pay Scale for Associate Professor Candidates: Pay Level 13A2 (Rs.1,39,600- Rs.2,11,300)
- Pay Scale for Assistant Professor Candidates: Pay Level 11 – (Rs. 68,900 – Rs. 1,17,200)
- Pay Scale for Assistant Professor (Contract) Candidates: Pay Level 10 – (Rs. 57,700- Rs. 98,200)
- The application submission fees for Candidates: check notification
- Publish Date: September 01, 2020
- Last Date: September 09, 2020
Application Apply Online – IIFT Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “IIFT Recruitment” Application. The IIFT Teaching/ Faculty Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection