IIG Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG) has released the Notification for JRF Recruitment. Online Application is invited for 16 seats from all candidates. Other details of IIG Sarkari Result 2020, IIG Free Job Alert 2020, IIG New Notification, IIG Sarkari Result 2020, IIG Jobs 2020, IIG Vacancy 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for IIG Recruitment 2020 & IIG Official Syllabus provided below.
Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Jobs 2020 – Apply for 16 JRF Posts Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Bharti 2020 so they can apply for Freejobalert 2020, Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Jobs 2020. All Aspirants can submit for the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Vacancy 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Maharashtra Govt Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Geomagnetism|
|Total Posts||16 Seats|
|Publish Date||March 21, 2020|
|Last Date||April 17, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|JRF||M.Sc./M.Sc. (Tech.) in disciplines Physics/Geophysics/ Space Physics/Applied Geology & Applied Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks throughout and Physics or Mathematics as a subject in B.Sc|
- Publish Date: March 21, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: April 17, 2020
- As on July 01, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 25 Years
- The Application submission fees for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
Scholarship & Tenure
- Tenure and fellowship/stipend to the JRF/ SRF are as per prevailing CSIR/UGC guidelines.
Place of Research Work
- The selected candidate will have to carry out his/her research work either at IIG Headquarters in Navi Mumbai or any one of the regional centres (EGRL-Tirunelveli/
KSKGRL-Allahabad/SGRC Shillong) of IIG.
- Candidates can apply through online portal under “Careers/Research Scholars” section available on http://iigm.res.in. After On-line submission, the applicant must obtain a print-out of application and send it by post to the following address with self-attested copies of uploaded certificates (SSC onwards). The soft copy of the application form is also available on http://iigm.res.in for offline submissions
- Candidates who are in possession of the GATE/ NET/ INSPIRE certificate valid up to January 2021 in the above-mentioned subjects or PET (from universities mentioned above in Eligibility) may be called for the interview directly.
- Candidates who have not qualified any of the above tests will have to appear for a written test and a personal interview at IIG, Navi Mumbai. However, if selected, they will have to qualify any of the tests as mentioned in the preamble, within one year.
- Indian Institute of Geomagnetism is a recognized center for conducting research leading to a Ph.D. degree awarded by following universities in the subjects specified:
1. University of Mumbai (Physics)
2. Shivaji University, Kolhapur (Physics)
3. North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon (Physics, Applied
4. SRTM University, Nanded (Geophysics)
5. Andhra University, Visakhapatanam (Physics & Geophysics)
6. Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli (Physics &
7. NIT Warangal (Mathematics)
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
Administrative Coordinator, Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, Plot-5, Sector 18, Near Kalamboli Highway, New Panvel (W), Navi Mumbai- 410218. The application should reach the Administrative Coordinator on or before 17th April 2020
|Official Website||Click here|