Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad (Jharkhand) has released Latest Notification for Junior Assistant, Jr. Technician, Non-Teaching & Other Vacancies for 242 Posts. Interested aspirants can apply till 4 December 2019.
In this article, we will provide you all the details about IIT Dhanbad Sarkari Jobs 2019. According to IIT ISM Dhanbad notification, the Eligibility for candidates has to be ITI, Graduate, Post-Graduate, Diploma, B.Sc. For easier understanding about IIT Junior Assistant, Jr. Technician, Non-Teaching & Other Jobs 2019 posts we recommend Freshers as well as experienced candidates to read all sections of Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below carefully below. The direct links for IIT Dhanbad Jobs Notification 2019 PDF download, Form Submission and official website also provided in the table below. Aspirants must read the official notification before the final submission of the Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2019.
Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy 2019 – Apply 242 Posts
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad|
|Posts Name||Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, Group–VI, Junior Technician|
|Total Posts||191+51 Seats|
|Start Date||October 4, 2019|
|Last Date||December 4, 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||IIT Dhanbad|
Posts & Qualification Details for IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2019
The recruitment will be conducted for 242 vacant posts and education qualification as mention in the table.
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Non Teaching||51||Candidate must have a degree of Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate, Engineering in relevant discipline|
|Faculty Posts||85||Candidate must have a degree of Masters or equivalent or its equivalent in relevant discipline|
|Group–I to Group – VIII||106||Candidate must have a degree of Diploma Engineering/ ITI or NCVT recognized in relevant discipline|
Important Date’s for IIT ISM Dhanbad Jobs 2019:
- Starting Date to apply online: October 4, 2019 [Non-Teaching]/ October 12, 2019 [Teaching & Group-d Posts]
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: December 4, 2019 [Non-Teaching]/ November 4, 2019 [Other Posts]
Age Limit for IIT Dhanbad Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2019
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy Registrar||50 years|
|Assistant Registrar||40 years|
|Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, Jr. Assistant (Hospitality)||30 years|
|Other Posts (Non-Teaching)||35 years|
Form Fees NIT Govt Vacancies 2019
- The application submission fee for the posts of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar: Rs. 1000/-
- Form Fees for the posts of Jr. Assistant and Jr. Technician Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- No Fees for SC/ST/Divyang/Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates.
Pay Salary for NIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer/ Junior Superintendent/ Junior Technical Superintendent/ Staff Nurse||Pay Level–7 (Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/-)|
|Junior Assistant (Hospitality)/ Junior Technician||Pay Level–3 (Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/-)|
|Group–I to Group-VIII Posts||Level – 3|
Steps for How to Apply, NIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019:
- First of all Just click on this link to log on to the official website.
- Click on Non-Teaching/ Teaching Recruitment Notification.
- Now Download and Read that notice.
- The crucial stage of this Recruitment will open i.e. Fill the blank form carefully.
- Before submission just recap the filled Application.
- That’s IT! Now just press the submit button.
- Done! Now Take a copy of your application for further circumstances.
NIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Important links like Form Download, Official Notice & Official Website related to UPPSC Jobs 2019 for the posts of Assistant Professor given below.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Online Here|
|Notification||Download Here [Non-Teaching] | Download Here [Teaching]|
|Official Website||Click Here|