SSC Recruitment 2020: New advertisement issued recently by Indian Navy to hire Short Service Commission Officer. The SSC Jobs notification is released for 210 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 31 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official SSC notification if they eligible. SSC informationn given in this article like the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Notification, SSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, SSC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 210 Short Service Commission Officer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Posts Name||Short Service Commission Officer|
|Publish/Starting Date||18 December 2020|
|Last Date||31 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notification|
|Job Category||Center Govt Job Alert|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Short Service Commission Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on Check Notice
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply SSC Jobs 2020 application: Check Notice
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SSC Jobs 2020 application: Check Notice
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SSC Short Service Commission Officer Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Not Mentioned
- Publish/ Starting Date for SSC application submission: 18 December 2020
- Last Date for SSC Jobs form submission: 31 December 2020
Indian Navy has officially invited applications for Short Service Commission (SSC) for a course commencing Jun 2021 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Intrusted candidates can apply below for Indian Navy Officer Positions.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Notification||How To Apply|
|Download Here||Click Here|
Step to Apply Online for SSC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also SSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their SSC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful SSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole SSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of SSC that is - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for SSC Vacancy)
- In that blank SSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form