Government Recruitment 2019:- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentice Vacancies (Post Code: 101 to 109)” Vacancy for 466 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
- The date for the purposes of possession of qualification and meeting age criteria
shall be 28.02.2019
- Minimum Age for candidates:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age for candidates:- 24 Years
- Age Limit & relaxations to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NCL), for the posts reserved for
Post-code, Post Name, No of Posts & Qualification:-
|Post Code||Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|101||Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||89||3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|102||Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||43||Matric with 2-year ITI (Relevant Disciplines)|
|103||Trade Apprentice (Boiler)||30||3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|104||Technician Apprentice (Chemical)||65||3 years Diploma (Chemical Engg./ Refinery & Petro- Chemical Engg.)|
|105||Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||18||3 years Diploma (Mechanical Engg.)|
|106||Technician Apprentice (Electrical)||73||3 years Diploma (Electrical Engg.)|
|107||Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||47||3 years Diploma (Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics)|
|108||Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant)||75||3 years B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com|
|109||Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||26||3 years B.Com|
Important Details & Dates:-
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to online candidates have valid email & Scanned copies of picture, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.iocl.com/
- Read the knowledge carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for new Registration”, if you’re a brand new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered number.
- Fill all details within the application picture, Signature.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.