IOCL Recruitment 2020- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Government of India have recently issued employment recruitment notification for about 21 vacancies on the posts of Apprentice. The Government of India released the official notification regarding recruitment in the state. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for IOCL Apprentice Jobs through the online process. Candidates have to complete their online registration on or before the last date.
Stay tuned with this article for IOCL Apprentice Jobs Notification, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus and much more. Also, follow the Highonstudy.com website to know all the latest updates about Central Vacancies.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2020, Apply Online for 21 Vacancy
The link is available on the official portal given below to apply for IOCL Apprentice Bharti 2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Total Posts||21 Seats|
|Starting Date||February 10, 2020|
|Last Date||February 24, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana|
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Posts & Qualification Details:
All the candidates who are concerned to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 should be eligible as per the qualifications given below. If the candidates have not fulfilled the eligibility criteria, they are suggested not to apply for this post. They can search for another Free Job Alert updated by the recruitment board as per their eligibility. Thus according to the official notification, the following eligibility is required to apply. Hence the candidates should have the required qualification for IOCL Apprentice Bharti 2020 with a valid educational qualification certificate. For any other queries related to the documents, candidates can check the official notification.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Posts Age Limit:
- As on January 31, 2020
- Maximum Age Limit: 18 Years to 24 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit age per Govt rules.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Starting Date: February 10, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: February 24, 2020
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Posts Application Fees:
- The Application submission fees for General candidates: No Fees
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Scale for Apprentice Posts: check in the official notification & other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option in the following:
1) General Aptitude and Reasoning
2) General English
3) Numerical Aptitude
4) General Knowledge/Awareness
How to apply:
- The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile number which must be valid for at least 1 year as all future communications with candidates will take place through email/Sms alerts. Candidates are advised to mention their correct email id/mobile number and keep checking their e-mail /Sms messages as all future communications including
communication to download admit cards for Written Test shall be sent only through email/Sms alerts.
- All the candidates are advised to keep a printout of the online application form as candidates must mention their Application number and Date of Birth for downloading admit cards from the website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Trade Apprentices – Data Entry Operators in Southern Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2019-2020-Phase IV. The candidate should have the scanned copies of self-attested photocopies of the following documents ready in pdf/jpg format (not exceeding the size of 100kb each)-before applying on-line –
- Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate /mark sheet issued by the concerned Education Board as proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed Educational Qualification-12th Standard/Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ (as applicable)
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent colour passport size photograph
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Links:
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|