ISI Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant Posts Recruitment 2020 » Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. ISI Advertisement is issued for the Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant Posts on Direct Recruitment Basis. As mention in the “Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 36. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 31 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the Indian Statistical Institute notification. Now you should continue to this ISI Jobs article for other details like Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2020 Notification, Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website web.isical.ac.in.
“Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 36 Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Indian Statistical Institute|
|Posts Name||Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant|
|Starting Date||June 22, 2020|
|Last Date||July 31, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant||36||Aspirants must have a degree in 12th, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per the official ISI Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: June 22, 2020
- Last Date: July 31, 2020
- As on June 01, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 35 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST, and 3 years for OBC(NCL), with respect to posts reserved for them. Relaxation of age for candidates belonging to PwBD, and serving Government employees (both external and internal) shall be as per Central Government directives.
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: check Notification
- Pay Scale for Associate Scientist Posts: Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/- in Pay Level 7 (7th CPC) plus other admissible allowances as per Central Government norms
- Pay Scale for Scientific Assistant Posts: Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/- in the Pay Level 6 (7th CPC) plus other admissible allowances as per Central Government norms.
Application Apply Online – Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment” Application. The ISI Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Notification||Download Here (Associate Scientist)
Download Here (Scientist Assistant)
|Official Website||Click here|