ITBP Govt Job 2019:- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates to recruit as Medical Officer Vacancy for 496 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms? Can read the whole Notification and can submit the application through the official portal.
Contents of Post
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Super Specialist Medical Officers(Second-in-Command) 04|
|Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) 175|
|Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) 317|
Age Limit (as on 1-May-2019):-
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Super Specialist Medical Officers(Second-in-Command)||50 years old|
|Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant)||40 years old|
|Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)||30 years old|
- Application fees for UR/ OBC categories (Male) candidates for form submission:- Rs. 400/-
- The application fee for ST/SC/ExSM Candidates:- Free
- Written Test
- Medical Exam & PET
|Height||157.5 Cms||142 Cms|
|Chest||77 Cms + 5 Cms Expanded||Not applicable|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age.|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of recent passport size photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.tbpolice.nic.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future purpose use.
Download Official Notification in PDF Below:-
5 / 5. 1