JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the Notification for Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Recruitment. Online Application is invited for 53 seats from all candidates. Other details of JIPMER Free Job Alert 2020, JIPMER New Notification, JIPMER Govt Jobs 2020, JIPMER Vacancy 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Puducherry on Deputation Basis, Admit Card, & JIPMER Official Syllabus provided below.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Jobs 2020 – Apply for 53 Professor Posts Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for JIPMER Bharti 2020 so they can apply for JIPMER Jobs 2020. All Aspirants can submit for JIPMER Vacancy 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Telangana Govt Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Posts Name||Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
|Total Posts||53 Seats|
|Notification Date||March 26, 2020|
|Last Date||April 27, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor||Aspirants must have a degree in MD, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate by a recognized board.|
- Notification Date: March 26, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: April 27, 2020
- As on April 27, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 50 Years & 58 Years
- Application Fee (Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC and Rs. 250/- for SC & ST) must be submitted in the form of Bankers Cheque or Demand Draft. No fee for PWD candidates
- Payscale for Professor Posts: Rs. 220000/-
- Payscale for Additional Professor Posts: Rs. 200000/-
- Payscale for Associate Professor Posts: Rs. 180000/-
- Payscale for Assistant Professor Posts: Rs. 142506/-
Date and Venue of Interview
- The date and venue of interview for the eligible candidates will be intimated later. Kindly refer JIPMER website for updates regarding the Interview schedule.
Mode of Selection
- The mode of selection will be Personal Interview.
(In case if the huge number of applications received for any of the disciplines then a written exam will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for Personal Interview (OR) the Selection Committee may short-list candidates for the interview)
Terms and Conditions for Contract Appointment
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS will be initially for a period of 11 months with effect from the date of joining and the extension will be granted if required by the administration for the further periods. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of AIIMS Bibinagar / JIPMER
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS Bibinagar and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in the private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
- The appointee is not entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
- If any declaration is given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular faculty members of the AIIMS Bibinagar/ JIPMER
- The competent authority reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the Department will issue TDS Certificate/s.
- The contractually engaged persons will not have any claim for permanent or regular employment in this Institute as this is purely a temporary contractual engagement and will remain valid up to contractual period for which the engagement is approved on each occasion.
- The contractually engaged persons will not be eligible to get official accommodation/ quarters allotment within the campus as applicable to the other regular employees of this Institute.
- The contractually engaged persons shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Institute.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- Applications lacking complete information as required and non-remittance of requisite application fee as well as failure in the submission of copies of relevant documents within the specified period will be rejected without any communication.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at Bank of
|Official Website||Click Here|