JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board for recruitment of Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare, Skill Development. The JKSSB Jobs notification is released for 458 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, ITI certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 14 February 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official JKSSB notification if they eligible. JKSSB informationn given in this article like the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment 2021 Notification, JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, JKSSB Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://jkssb.nic.in/.
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 458 Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare, Skill Development Vacancy
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Job Type||JKSSB Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Computer Operator, Driver, Junior Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||31 December 2020|
|Last Date||14 February 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare, Skill Development||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply JKSSB Jobs 2021 application: 40 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply JKSSB Jobs 2021 application: 48 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for JKSSB Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare, Skill Development Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Rs. 350/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for JKSSB application submission: 31 December 2020
- Last Date for JKSSB Jobs form submission: 14 February 2021
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare and Skill Development. Candidates who are looking for JKSSB Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for JKSSB Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official JKSSB Notification for detailed JKSSB Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for JKSSB Jobs 2021
As always, this time also JKSSB has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their JKSSB Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful JKSSB apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole JKSSB Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of JKSSB that is - http://jkssb.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for JKSSB Vacancy)
- In that blank JKSSB job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
JKSSB Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.