JSLPS Recruitment 2020: Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) has released the Notification for Block Project Officer, District Accountant & Other Recruitment. As mention in the JSLPS Job Notification total no. of vacancies are 28 seats for all candidates. According to State Govt Recruitment Notification, Interested aspirants can apply till 14 March 2020. If the Candidate is eligible for JSLPS Block Project Officer, District Accountant & Other Bharti 2020 so they can apply for JSLPS Jobs 2020. All Aspirants of Jharkhand can submit for Block Project Officer, District Accountant & Other Vacancy 2020.
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) Jobs 2020 – Apply for 28 Block Project Officer, District Accountant & Other Posts Notification
We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. For detailed info, we recommend students to read all sections of the JSLPS Job Notification Age limit, JSLPS Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification, JSLPS Recruitment 2020 Selection Process, JSLPS Block Project Officer, District Accountant & Other Promise Details of JSLPS Notification PDF, state Bharti Pay Salary, Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society Important Dates, Application Fees for Bharti in Jharkhand, Selection Process, How to Apply for JSLPS Recruitment 2020, Block Project Officer, District Accountant & Other Jobs Admit Card, & JSLPS Official Syllabus Below carefully below. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Jharkhand Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society|
|Posts Name||Block Project Officer, District Accountant & Other|
|Total Posts||28 Seats|
|Starting Date||February 28, 2020|
|Last Date||March 14, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Block Project Officer, District Accountant & Other||Aspirants must have a Full Time 2 years’ Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline with first division marks from a government recognised university/ academic institution.
Full Time 2 years’ Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Social & Development Studies/Rural Development/Management or a subject relevant to the position from a government recognised university/academic institution.
4 years’ full-time graduate diploma/degree in Agriculture / Agriculture and Allied Management (Horticulture, Livestock, Fishery, and Forestry) /Agri-business/Agricultural Engineering / Civil Engineering or a subject relevant to the position from a government recognised university or institution.
- Starting Date: February 28, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: March 14, 2020
- Check in the official notification.
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
- Payscale for Block Project Officer, District Accountant & Other: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 80,000 per month as per qualification and experience. Apart from salary, benefits such as medical, monthly communication & laptop allowances will be provided. A performance-linked incentive (up to a maximum of 10% of basic salary) will be payable annually.
- Recruitment will be conducted by the independent HR agency, SIDS Pvt. Ltd., hired by JSLPS.
- Further details of the selection process & reservation cut off for each level of selection is also uploaded on www.sids.co.in and www.jslps.org/career. Candidates applying for the position/s must read it carefully before submission of application.
- Reservation for Divyang and for Women & Economically Weaker Section of General Category will be applicable as per State Government norms. Reservation benefits will only be available to the residents of Jharkhand having valid credentials.
- Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the positions must only apply.
- The last date of submitting online application will be the final date for calculating the minimum length of relevant experience (as detailed out in web version) for respective positions.
- As per the decision taken by the competent authority, existing JSLPS staffs must not apply for any position if not completed 1 year of service on the current position. For calculation of one-year service on an existing position, concerned may refer to the last date of application submission. As mentioned in above lines, it will also be applicable for those, who joins JSLPS afresh at any of FTE positions after the publication of this vacancy notice. No objection certificate from the current unit/unit head may be required at the time of verification.
- Candidates may apply for multiple positions if meeting the criteria. For each position, an application has to be submitted separately.
- JSLPS reserves the right of scheduling same or different date for selection for positions advertised. Candidates shortlisted for multiple positions will have to select the best suitable option and accordingly participate in the selection process.
- Written test (subjective/objective) for all advertised positions will be the base for shortlisting for the next stages of recruitment.
- Posting of selected candidates is subject to the decision of JSLPS Management.
- The Number of positions may increase or decrease based on the requirement of the project.
- The final merit list of candidates will be announced after applying approved cut off for each stage/levels of the selection process. In case, no of a candidate is obtained as mentioned in the advertisement, another round of recruitment may be conducted for vacant positions as per the decision of JSLPS management.
- All Positions are offered on a contract basis for maximum up to 31st March 2022 or till the project requirement and/or as budget allows, whichever is earlier.
- JSLPS reserves the right to cancel or amend the recruitment process at any stage.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|