Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Kerala PSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) has released the latest Notification to hire Faculty. The Kerala PSC Job Advertisement is issued for 163 Assistant Professor, Data Entry Operator, Theatre Mechanic, Manager Khadi Gramodyog Bhavan/Godown Keeper, Store Keeper, Junior Audit Assistant, Typist, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Carpenter, Lift Operator, Veterinary Surgeon, Divisional Accountant, Caretaker, Junior Systems Officer, Marketing Organizer vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 30th September 2020 is the last date to submit Kerala PSC Faculty Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Kerala PSC notification. Now you should continue to this Kerala PSC Jobs article for other details like the Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Kerala Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in.
“Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 163 Faculty Posts
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor, Data Entry Operator, Theatre Mechanic, Manager Khadi Gramodyog Bhavan/Godown Keeper, Store Keeper, Junior Audit Assistant, Typist, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Carpenter, Lift Operator, Veterinary Surgeon, Divisional Accountant, Caretaker, Junior Systems Officer, Marketing Organizer|
|Starting Date||August 27, 2020|
|Last Date||September 30, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Faculty||Aspirants must have a degree in 10th, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, PGDCA, BBA, BBM, MS, B.Com, B.Ed, Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized institute.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 50 Years
- Pay Scale for Faculty Candidates: Rs. 7480/- to Rs. 62400/-
- The application submission fees for Candidates: check notification
- Starting Date: August 27, 2020
- Last Date: September 30, 2020
Application Apply Online – Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Kerala BPSC Recruitment” Application. The Kerala PSC Faculty Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Kerala PSC Faculty Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Kerala PSC Faculty 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Kerala PSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Kerala PSC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) web site for Faculty Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Kerala Faculty Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Kerala PSC Faculty Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Kerala PSC Faculty is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.