Government Recruitment 2019:- Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL), Hyderabad, Telangana, Karnataka has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates to recruit as Jr Station Attendant & Jr Power Man (JLM) Vacancy for 1813 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Formates of Certificates||Click Here|
|Minimum age limit for all Categories||18 years|
|Maximum Age for Gen/ UR Candidates||35 years|
|Maximum Age for Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3A, Cat-3B Candidates||38 years|
|Maximum Age for SC/ST Category-I Candidates||40 years|
- The relaxation in age to the reserved categories as per rules/instructions of Karnataka Government.
Application Fee & Pay Scale:-
|For Gen/ Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3A, Cat-3B candidates||₹Rs. 200/-|
|For SC/ST Category-I Candidates||₹Rs. 100/-|
|Pay Scale||16,370-340- 18,070-430- 20,220-540- 22,920-670- 26,270-810- 35,180|
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.cescmysore.org
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.