KSIDC Recruitment 2020: Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) has released the Notification for Technical Advisor, Project Officer & Other Recruitment. Online Application is invited for 09 seats from all candidates. Other details of KSIDC Free Job Alert 2020, KSIDC New Notification, KSIDC Jobs 2020, KSIDC Vacancy 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for KSIDC Recruitment 2020 & KSIDC Official Syllabus provided below.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) Jobs 2020 – Apply for 09 Technical Advisor, Project Officer & Other Posts Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for KSIDC Bharti 2020 so they can apply for KSIDC Jobs 2020. All Aspirants can submit for KSIDC Vacancy 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Kerala Govt Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation|
|Posts Name||Technical Advisor, Project Officer & Other|
|Total Posts||09 Seats|
|Starting Date||March 18, 2020|
|Last Date||April 01, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Technical Advisor-Electrical||Aspirants must have a degree in B- Tech/BE/B.Sc. Engineering or Equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputed institution|
|Aspirants must have a degree in First Class in Degree and First Class in MBA|
|Aspirants must have a degree in First Class in Graduate Degree|
|Executive Assistant (MD)||Aspirants must have a Degree + MBA|
|Degree + MBA|
Kerala Life Sciences Park
|Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering, Preferably with MBA|
- Starting Date: March 18, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: April 01, 2020
- Maximum Age limit for Candidates: 35 Years to 65 Years
- Check in the official notification.
- Payscale for Technical Advisor, Project Officer & Other Posts: Rs. 30000/- to Rs. 50000/-
How to Apply
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before the interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the application during the detailed scrutiny, at any stage of the recruitment process, will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as specified in the notification published in the website of Centre for Management Development before submitting the application.
- Candidates are required to submit applications via ONLINE mode only accessing the website of Centre for Management Development. Applications received in no other medium will be accepted.
- Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb.
- Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations will be made either via mobile number or via email.
- If a situation arises where a relatively large number of candidates have qualified, then a preliminary assessment and screening of the applications will be done.
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature:
- Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200KB in *.JPG format only]
- The candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online
application [scanned image shall be less than 50KB in *.JPG format only]
- The candidate has to scan his full signature since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not
by any other person.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|