KVB Recruitment 2020 » Karur Vysya Bank Limited (KVB) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. Karur Vysya Bank Advertisement is issued for the Business Development Associate Posts. The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, a leading Private Sector Bank in India invites online applications for appointment of Business Development Associate (on contract) from the qualified candidates. As mention in the “Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 30 June 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in KVB notification. Now you should continue to this Karur Vysya Bank Jobs article for other details like KVB Recruitment 2020 Notification, KVB Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Bank Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.karurvysyabank.co.in.
“Karur Vysya Bank Jobs 2020” Notification, Apply for Business Development Associate Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Posts Name||Business Development Associate|
|Publish Date||June 17, 2020|
|Last Date||June 30, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Business Development Associate||–||a) Any candidate who has completed Under Graduate Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+5 or 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4) under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 50% of marks and above.
b) Any Degree obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
c) If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into an equivalent percentage.
d) Candidates should be conversant in Local language where he is posted
e) Candidates should have working knowledge in English
f) Candidates should possess a valid driving license and a two-wheeler in his name
g) Candidates with a minimum of 1-year experience in the sale of BFSI products is preferred
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per the official KVB Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Publish Date: June 17, 2020
- Last Date: June 30, 2020
- As on June 30, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 21 Years to 28 years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Check Notification.
- Screening of Candidates will be done by conducting a personal interview
- Candidates will be called for Personal Interview (Date of Interview and Venue will be informed by the Bank to the individual candidates through registered e-mail only).
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call for Personal Interview.
Selected candidates may be posted in the same city/area based on the vacancy position /
a requirement of candidates in the particular city/area
- Candidates appointed as Business Development Associate has to perform sales/ marketing of Bank products.
Emoluments & Service Agreement
- A) Emoluments: The selected candidates will be appointed on a contract basis for a period of three years and the salary would be on a consolidated basis of Rs.18000/- onwards. Also eligible for performance-based incentive on monthly basis declared by the bank from time to time.
Depending upon the place of posting and experience, an increase in quantum of consolidated pay may be considered.
- B) Service Agreement: The selected candidates will be required to execute Service Agreement (in Non-Judicial Stamp paper) upon joining the Bank undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years.
Application Apply Online – KVB Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “KVB Recruitment” Application. The KVB Job 2020 application submission type.
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.kvb.co.in ( careers page). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form) and mobile number is to be kept active. Bank may send call letters for interview to the registered e-mail ID only.
Candidates thereafter, open the link available in careers page “Recruitment of Business Development Associate (on contract) to apply for an online application form
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. The decision of the Bank in all matters regarding the eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Personal Interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained by the
bank on this behalf.
- Mere invitation by the Bank for the Personal Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to
participate in the Personal Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of the score in the online examination and have been called for an interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidates for being called for Interview. The Bank’s decision in the matter of selection will be final. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview and they should appear for an interview at their own expenses/cost at places/dates notified by the Bank.
- The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- Candidates selected are liable to be posted/placed in any place in India as per the administrative requirements and discretion of the Bank.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such an appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Any request for change of address, mail Id, mobile Number details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Karur.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|