Lady Hardinge Medical College Non-PG Junior Resident Recruitment 2020- Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi has recently issued employment recruitment notification for about 76 vacancies on the posts of Non-PG Junior Resident. For all the candidates who are waiting for these vacancies, the wait for Non-PG Junior Resident Recruitment is over. Lady Hardinge Medical College has issued Delhi Non-PG Junior Resident 2020 notification. The Government of India announced the official notification regarding recruitment in the state. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for Lady Hardinge Medical College Non-PG Junior Resident Recruitment through the online process. Candidates have to complete their online registration on or before the last date.
FREE* SMS, Whatsapp, Telegram Alert!Note - Please Submit (Click) Form Once
Stay tuned with this article for Lady Hardinge Medical College Notification, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus and much more. Also, follow the Highonstudy.com website to know all the latest updates about Lady Hardinge Medical College. Lady Hardinge Medical College Non-PG Junior Resident Bharti 2020 Recruitment Notification – Lady Hardinge Medical College finally published notification of Lady Hardinge Medical College Non-PG Junior Resident Recruitment 2020. On this page, we will overview for Non-PG Junior Resident vacancy notification 2020.
Lady Hardinge Medical College Jobs 2020, Notification Released for 76 Non-PG Junior Resident Vacancy
The last date for the online submission application for Lady Hardinge Medical College Non-PG Junior Resident is 11 February 2020. The link is available on the official portal given below to apply for Lady Hardinge Medical College Non-PG Junior Resident Vacancy 2020.
|Organization Name||Lady Hardinge Medical College|
|Posts Name||Non-PG Junior Resident|
|Total Posts||76 Seats|
|Notification Date||January 23, 2020|
|Last Date||February 11, 2020|
|Date of MCQ type Written Exam||February 18, 2020 (JR) & February 26, 2020 (BDS)|
|Date of Counselling||February 28, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2020 Posts & Qualification Details:
All the candidates who are concerned to apply for Lady Hardinge Medical College Non-PG Junior Resident Recruitment 2020 should be eligible as per the qualifications given below. If the candidates have not fulfilled the eligibility criteria, they are suggested not to apply for this post. They can search for another Free Job Alert updated by the recruitment board as per their eligibility. Thus according to the official notification, the following eligibility is required to apply. Hence the candidates should have the required qualification for Lady Hardinge Medical College Non-PG Junior Resident Bharti 2020 with a valid educational qualification certificate. For any other queries related to the documents, candidates can check the official notification.
|Non-PG Junior Resident||
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2020 Posts Age Limit:
- Age limit as on February 11, 2020
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit age per Govt rules.
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2020 Fees Details:
The Application Fee & Age Limit for the Lady Hardinge Medical College Non-PG Junior Resident Recruitment Exam depends on the category of reservation for the candidate. The details of the fee of each category of reservation for the candidates are as follows.
- The Application submission fees for GEN/ EWS/ OBC categories: Rs. 500/-
- The Application submission fees for SC/ ST categories: Rs. 300/-
- The Application submission fees for PWD categories: No Fees
Non-PG Junior Resident Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Notification Date: 23 January 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: 11 February 2020
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of MBBS Non-PG Junior Residents will be made through MCQ type written test followed by Counselling and for BDS Non-PG Junior Resident, only MCQ type is written test base.
- The Question paper has 60 MCQ with four responses.
- Each question will be of 4 marks & I mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Certificate in support of age (10th Certificate).
- Certificate in support of educational qualification.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Registration Certificates of Delhi Medical Council/Delhi Dental council.
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS Part I, 11, & final year and MBBS/BDS degree.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Community/Caste/Disabilities Certificate where applicable
- Proof of prize/medal/publications/conference attended/extracurricular activities etc.
- Identity proof VIZ. Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving license/Passport.
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2020 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Scale for Non-PG Junior Resident: Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2020 Important Links:
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
Swarn Jayanti Auditorium, LHMC, New Delhi