Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020 » Lok Sabha Secretariat has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. Lok Sabha Secretariat Advertisement is issued for the Translator Posts. As mention in the “Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 47. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply offline for it before the Specified Closing Date. 27 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Lok Sabha Secretariat notification. Now you should continue to this Parliament of India Translator Jobs article for other details like Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Notification, Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming New Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.loksabhadocs.nic.in.
“Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 47 Translator Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Publish Date||July 11, 2020|
|Last Date||July 27, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Translator||47||Master’s Degree in Hindi from a recognized University with English as a subject at the Degree Level
OR Master’s Degree in English from a recognized University with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium* from a recognized University and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium* from a recognized University and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level.
Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Institute recognized by the Government OR 02 years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/ State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/ State Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies/Supreme Court of India/High Courts.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Publish Date: July 11, 2020
- Last Date: July 27, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 27 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Translator Candidates: Check Notification
- Pay Scale for Translator Posts: Level 8 (Rs. 47600 – 151100)
Application Apply Offline – Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020
- Eligible candidates have to apply for the above post strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement, either in English or in Hindi. The candidates may take a print out of the same. The candidates are advised to carefully fill up the various columns in the application form. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria. After filling up the application form, the candidates are advised to scan the application form along with the requisite documents required and e-mail the same on the e-mail address, [email protected] admission of candidates at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. In the event of any information furnished by a candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage or not satisfying the eligibility conditions according to the requirements mentioned in this advertisement, her/his candidature/appointment is liable to be canceled/terminated. The applicants are also cautioned that they may be permanently debarred from the Examinations conducted/to be conducted by Lok Sabha Secretariat and/or their appointment may be canceled, in case they fraudulently claim eligibility for a post or they fraudulently claim SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PH/ ex-Serviceman status.
- Applications which are illegible, not conforming to the instructions contained in this advertisement or received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates in Government service should submit their application through proper channel by e-mail only. No such application will be accepted 7 days after the last date specified.
- The photograph of the applicant on the application form and attendance sheet should be identical.
- Canvassing in any manner would lead to summary rejection of application and candidature at any stage.
- All particulars (except Residential Address) furnished by the applicant will be treated as final and no change will be allowed therein later on. The applications of the candidates who do not specify their category at Sl. No. 12 of the application, will be rejected.
Selection Process & Exam Pattern
The Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment for Translator in Lok Sabha is conducted in a well-planned manner. The exam is done through various stages. The two steps of Lok Sabha Secretariat Exam being:
- Written Exam (Pre & Main)
- In case a sufficient number of eligible candidates prefer to take the examination in Bhopal, Jaipur, and Lucknow, Recruitment Branch, Lok Sabha Secretariat may hold the preliminary examination in these cities also besides Delhi. In the eventuality of an insufficient number of eligible candidates for this post opting for taking the examination in any of these three cities, those candidates will have to take the examination in Delhi. The choice once made by the applicant with regard to the examination center shall be final. No request for a change in date, time, and center of the examination will be accepted under any circumstances. Recruitment Branch, Lok Sabha Secretariat will, however, have final discretion in the allotment of examination center to the applicants on the basis of the number of applications received in respect of a particular center.
- In case, the total number of eligible candidates for examination for the post of Translator is less than 1000, the Multiple Choice Objective Type Paper (Preliminary Examination) and the Main Examination may be held simultaneously in Delhi. However, the answer sheets for the Main Examination of only those candidates will be got evaluated who secure the minimum prescribed qualifying marks in the Multiple Choice Objective Type Paper. The marks secured by the candidates in the Multiple Choice Objective Type Paper will not be counted for final selection. The candidates belonging to OBC and SC/ST categories availing the benefit of their category in marks obtained in qualifying the Multiple Choice Objective Type Paper and/or Main Examination and/or age will not be entitled to occupy UR vacancy.
- In case the number of eligible candidates for the post of Translator is less than or equal to the approved norm for calling the candidates for the Main Examination, the Preliminary Examination may not be held.
|Read the official notification for detailed information|
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045
|Notification & Form||Download Here
|Official Website||Click here|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Lok Sabha Secretariat recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Lok Sabha Secretariat Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Lok Sabha Secretariat web site for Translator Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.