MAPIT Recruitment 2020 » Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. MAPIT Advertisement is issued for the Trainer, Assistant E-Governance Manager, District E-Governance Manager, Lead Trainer Posts. As mention in the “Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 185. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 31 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in MAPIT notification. Now you should continue to this MAPIT Jobs article for other details like Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology Recruitment 2020 Notification, MAPIT Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.mapit.gov.in.
“MAPIT Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 185 Trainer, Assistant E-Governance Manager, District E-Governance Manager, Lead Trainer Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology|
|Posts Name||Trainer, Assistant E-Governance Manager, District E-Governance Manager, Lead Trainer|
|Starting Date||June 18, 2020|
|Last Date||July 31, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Trainer, Assistant E-Governance Manager, District E-Governance Manager, Lead Trainer||185||Aspirants must have a degree in B.Tech, MCA, GATE, Graduation, Post Graduation, or equivalent qualification by a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official MAPIT Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: June 18, 2020
- Last Date: July 31, 2020
- Check Notification
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Check Notification
- Pay Scale for Trainer, Assistant E-Governance Manager Posts: Rs. 30000/-
- Pay Scale for District E-Governance Manager, Lead Trainer Posts: Rs. 35000/-
Application Apply Online – MAPIT Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “MAPIT Recruitment” Application. The MAPIT Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|