Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has released the notification for Filling up the vacant Posts of Riggers & Electrician in various disciplines for 366 seats according to prescribed format till July 26, 2019
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to participate in Central Govt Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for Mazagon Dock Jobs 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Posts & Qualification Details for Non-Executive Recruitment 2019:
|Trades Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Rigger||217||Candidate must be Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Rigger”|
|Electrician||149||Applicant must be Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Government and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Electrician”.|
Central Govt Job Alert 2019 Important Date:
- Notification Issue Date: July 05, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: July 26, 2019
Fees Detail for Mazagon Dock Ltd Free Govt Job Alert 2019 Posts:
- Application submission fees for General / OBC category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- No Fees from SC/ ST/ PWD category Candidates.
Age Limit for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 Posts:
- Age Limit as on July 1, 2019
- Minimum and Maximum Age Limit for Gen/ UR Candidates: 18 Years to 38 Years
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per Govt rules.
Pay Salary for Mazagon Dock Govt Recruitment 2019 Posts:
- Pay Salary for Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5): Rs. 17000 – 64360 Per Month
- Salary for Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-2): Rs. 13200 -49910 Per Month