MECON Limited Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 31 Engineering and Non-Engineering Posts | Central Government Jobs: MECON Limited has released the Click Here for Engineering and Non-Engineering Recruitment. As mention in Mecon Limited Job Notification total no. of vacancies are 31 seats for all candidates. According to Central Govt. Recruitment Notification, Interested aspirants can apply till 05 March 2020. If the Candidate is eligible for India Bharti 2020 so they can apply for Mecon Limited Jobs 2020. All Aspirants of Mecon can submit for Engineer & Non-Engineer Vacancy 2020.
MECON Limited Jobs 2020 – Apply for 31 Engineering and Non-Engineering Posts Notification
We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. For detailed info, we recommend students to read all sections of the Mecon Limited Job Notification Age limit, Mecon Limited Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification, Mecon Recruitment 2020 Selection Process, Mecon Limited Promise Details of Mecon Limited Notification PDF, Engineer & Non-Engineer Bharti Pay Salary, Mecon Limited Important Dates, Application Fees for Mecon Limited Bharti in India, Selection Process, How to Apply for MECON Limited Engineer & Non-Engineer Recruitment 2020, Mecon Limited Jobs Admit Card, & MECON Limited Official Syllabus Below carefully below. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Central Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||MECON Limited|
|Posts Name||Engineering and Non-Engineering|
|Total Posts||31 Seats|
|Starting Date||February 20, 2020|
|Last Date||March 05, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Eligibility|
|Engineering and Non-Engineering||31||Candidate must have a Degree in Engineering, Law, Graduate, PG, Diploma, B.Sc from any of the recognized board.|
- Starting Date: February 20, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: March 05, 2020
- Maximum age Limit: 53 Years
- The application submission fees for the GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable: Rs. 500/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen Candidates: Exempted
- Payscale for Engineering and Non-Engineering: Check in the official notification.
- The mode of selection shall be a Personal Interview. The mode of selection may be changed, if required, at the discretion of Management.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate
reports for the interview, if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/ appointment.
How to Apply
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply online through our
website www.meconlimited.co.in Careers Career Opportunities Click here to
apply Online from 20.02.2020 to 05.03.2020. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
- While applying online, the candidate needs to upload the following documents:- a) Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph in jpg/jpeg format (size not exceeding 40 KB).
b) Scanned copy of signature with a Black ink pen in jpg/jpeg format (size not
exceeding 40 KB)
- c) Scanned copies of the documents in pdf format as follows:
1. Self-attested copy of Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate / Municipal
birth certificate, in support of age.
2. Final/provisional Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable.
3. Individual mark sheet of all semesters/years of relevant minimum educational
4. Work Experience Certificate / other documents as mentioned at Para Sl.No.5.B.2 &
5.B.3 in support of experience claimed. 5. Scanned copy of the PAN Card.
6. Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST will have to upload self- attested copy of valid caste certificate. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate should
be as per the format prescribed by the Government of India and it must be issued on or
after 1st July 2019.
7. For the PwD category, a certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued
by the competent authority, has to be uploaded.
8. Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload
a self-attested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate issued by the competent
authority as per OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.19 of DoPT, Ministry of
PPG&P, Govt. of India.
9. Discharge / Service Certificate in the case of Ex-Servicemen.
10. Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of
11. Meritorious Sportspersons certificate (if applicable).
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|