Government Recruitment 2019:- MPPSC – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “Medical Officer Posts in Department of Health and Family Welfare Society, Madhya Pradesh” Vacancy for 1065 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
- Minimum Age for Candidates:- 21 Years
- Maximum Age for Candidates:- 45 Years
- There is 5 Year Relaxation for ST/SC/OBC for Reserved Category.
- Candidates should have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or Equivalent Degree.
15600 – 39100 + ₹5400 GP
|Apply Now||Click Here|
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.mppsc.nic.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.