MPPSC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission for recruitment of State Service (Rajya Sewa Pariksha). The MPPSC Jobs notification is released for 235 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 10 February 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official MPPSC notification if they eligible. MPPSC informationn given in this article like the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, MPPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, MPPSC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://mppsc.nic.in/.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 235 State Service (Rajya Sewa Pariksha) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||MPPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||State Service (Rajya Sewa Pariksha)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||11 January 2021|
|Last Date||10 February 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 9300-39100/-|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|State Service (Rajya Sewa Pariksha)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply MPPSC Jobs 2020 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply MPPSC Jobs 2020 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for MPPSC State Service (Rajya Sewa Pariksha) Posts: Rs. 9300-39100/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for MPPSC application submission: 11 January 2021
- Last Date for MPPSC Jobs form submission: 10 February 2021
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of State Service (Rajya Sewa Pariksha). Candidates who are looking for MPPSC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for MPPSC Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official MPPSC Notification for detailed MPPSC Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for MPPSC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also MPPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their MPPSC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful MPPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole MPPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of MPPSC that is - http://mppsc.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for MPPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank MPPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
MPPSC Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.