Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification for Filling up the vacant Posts of Police Sub Inspector (PSI), State Tax Inspector (STI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in various disciplines for 555 seats int he General Administration Department, Financial Department & Home Department, Maharashtra till July 05, 2019
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to participate in this Maharashtra Govt Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for MPSC PSI, STI & ASO Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
- A Graduation degree of statutory university or its equivalent.
- Internship Passed and knowledge of relevant work.
- Knowledge of Marathi language.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|General Administration Department|
|Assistant Section Officer||24|
|State Tax Inspector||25|
|Police Sub Inspector||496|
MPSC SI Recruitment 2019 Posts Physical Standard:
|Height||Male : 165 cm
Female : 158 cm
|Chest||79 cm (05 cm Expansion)|
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Starting Date to apply online: June 21, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: July 05, 2019
- Last Date for fees submission: July 06, 2019
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Fees Details:
- Application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 524/-
- Fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen categories: Rs. 324/-
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Age Limit (as on 01/05/2019):
- Age limit for GEN/UR Candidate: 18 years – 38 years & 19 – 31 years for Police SI
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 38600 – Rs. 122800 + other allowance
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
MPSC Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- MPSC PSI, STI & ASO Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- MPSC PSI, STI & ASOResults Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here