MPSC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification for Filling up the vacant Posts of Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate in various disciplines for 190 seats according to prescribed format till July 08, 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in Maharashtra Govt Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 190 Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate posts Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
MPSC Judge Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
|For lawyers, attorneys or advocates||i) Rule of Law and the Bombay High Court or its subordinate court, on February 1, 2019, a lawyer, attorney or attorney, for a minimum 3-year attorney’s business experience.
ii) Services to the post of the public prosecutor will be considered as a judicial business in Maharashtra.
|For a new lecture Graduate,||i) Degree in law.
ii) LLM Degree with 55% marks.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Starting Date to apply online: June 24, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: July 08, 2019
- Last Date for fees submission: July 09, 2019
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Fees Details:
- Application submission fees for Un-Reserved Candidates: Rs. 524/-
- Fees for Reserved categories: Rs. 324/-
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Age Limit (as on 01/02/2019):
- Age limit for lawyers, attorneys or advocates: 21 Years – 35 years
- Age limit for a new lecture Graduate: 21 Years – 25 years
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Salary: Rs. 27,700 – Rs. 44,770 with admissible allowances
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- MPSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Posts Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- MPSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Posts Results Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here