Government Recruitment 2019:- Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal (WBMSC) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “Junior Engineer” Vacancy for 150 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
Age Limit (as on 1/1/19):-
|For Gen/ UR Participants||21 years to 32 years|
|Age Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST participants
03 years for OBC participants
Application Submission Fee:-
|Gen/ OBC participants||₹150 + Processing Charges ₹50 + ₹20 for Bank Charges for Challan|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹50 for Processing Charges + ₹20 for Bank Charges for Challan|
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://mscwbonline.applythrunet.co.in/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Post details, total posts & qualification:-[the_ad id=”3135″]
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||100 (U.R.- 52, SC- 22, ST-06, OBC.(A) – 10, OBC(B)- 07, UR(PWD) – 03)||Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized Polytechnic/ Institution approved by AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade with at least 01 (one) year experience in Construction I Supervision I Management I 0 & M after obtaining a diploma.|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||25 (U.R.-14, SC- 06, ST-01, OBC.(A) -02, OBC(B)- 02)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||25 (U.R.-14, SC- 06, ST-01, OBC.(A) -02, OBC(B)- 02)|
|Form Submission Start||13-Feb-2019|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Download Official Notification in PDF Below:-