MUHS Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has released the notification for filling up the vacant Posts of Senior Assistant, Clerk, Typist, Steno Typist and Other in various disciplines for 95 seats according to prescribed format till August 9, 2019.
Those Candidates who want to participate in Maharashtra Govt Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for MUHS Jobs 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Posts & Qualification Details, MUHS Recruitment 2019:
|Posts Name||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|Section Officer/ Section Officer (Purchase)/ Superintendent||08||i) Candidate must have a Degree of any statutory University.
ii) Administrative experience of 03 years as Senior Assistant or equivalent post in a reputed organization; OR
iii) Administrative experience of 6 years as Senior Clerk or Equivalent post in a reputed organization.
|Stenographer (Higher Grade)||02||1) Candidate Must have passed the secondary school certificate examination;
2) English shorthand and typing 120/50 W.P.M. and Marathi shorthand and typing 120/40 W.P.M., respectively.
3) Minimum 03 years of experience as a Stenographer (Lower Grade) in any reputed organization.
|Assistant Accountant||02||i) Degree in Commerce of any statutory University.
ii) Minimum 03 Years’ experience in the field of accounts or auditing in the reputed organization.
|Stenographer (Lower Grade)||02||1. Must have passed the secondary school certificate examination;
2. English shorthand and typing 100/40 W.P.M. and Marathi Shorthand and typing 100/30 W.P.M., respectively.
3. Minimum 03 years experience as a Steno-Typist in the reputed organization.
|Statistical Assistant||02||Master’s Degree of any statutory University in Statistics or Biometrics or Econometrics or Mathematical Econometrics with 45% marks;
Master’s Degree with at least 45% marks in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce with at least one paper of 100 marks in statistics or Mathematical Econometrics;
Master’s Degree with at least 45% marks in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce, and a post graduate diploma statistics of a recognized institution
|Senior Assistant||06||i) Degree of any Statutory University.
i) Minimum 03 years’ experience as Senior Clerk or equivalent in a reputed organization.
|Electrical Supervisor||01||i) Aspirants must have a Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering of any statutory University, having a license of Electrical supervisor from appropriate authority with minimum 01-year experience of the fieldwork and supervision in a reputed organization;
Should have passed 2 years Electrician/Wireman trade from a recognized institute with National Council for Training in vocational trade (NCTVT) Certificate and Electrical Supervisor certificate issued by the Government,
Should have passed 2 years I.T.I. (Electrician or Wireman) course from a recognized institute, along with 1 year license of Electrical training from Government.
ii) minimum 03 years’ experience as electrician or equivalent post in Government Industrial/ Educational Institute, having knowledge of substation, high voltage, Generator, Telephone, Air Conditioner, Residential Electrification.
|Photographer||01||1) Have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate examination
2) Have a Diploma in Photography or Commercial Arts or Fine Arts or have passed a one-year Certificate Course in Photography or Cinematography of the recognized board.
3) Minimum 05 years experience in Photography (Motion and Still) with Digital Graphic Arts in the reputed organization.
|Senior Clerk cum / Data Entry Operator||08||1) A candidate shall have passed H.S.C examination.
2) Shall have passed the Government Commercial Certificate Examination of typing for speed of not less than 40 W.P.M.in English and 30 W.P.M.in Marathi.
3) Age shall not be less than 18 years unless already in the service of Government.
|Steno-Typist||12||1) Have passed the secondary school certificate examination.
2) possess a speed of not less than 80 W.P.M. in shorthand.
3) Have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination of Typing for speed of not less than 40 W.P.M.in English and 30 W.P.M.in Marathi.
|Artist cum Audio/ Video Expert||01||i) Possess diploma in applied arts or fine arts or Commercial Arts with Photography from a recognized board or statutory University.
ii) have passed the H.S.C examination
iii) 01-year experience of handling Audio-Video system / Liquid Cristal Display (L.C.D.) Projector /Overhead projector (O.H.P.) etc. in a reputed organization.
|Clerk cum Typist / Data Entry Operator/ Cashier/ Store Keeper||39||i) have passed the secondary school certificate examination
ii) have attained the age of 18 years
iii) Have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination of Typing for speed of not less than 40 W.P.M. in English and 30 W.P.M. in Marathi.
|Electrician||02||1) have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate examination
2) Candidate should have passed the Certified Electrician Course of ITI.
3) Should have the License of Electrician of Government.
4) Candidate should have 5 years’ experience of electrical work in the reputed organization.
|Driver||01||1) Possess a valid driving license to drive a heavy vehicle or a motor car of a jeep under the MOTOR VEHICLES ACT, 1987.
2) have passed at least 4th standard examination of any recognized school and shall be able to speak Marathi and Hindi languages
3) posses not less than three years experience of driving motor vehicles other than a motorcycle in reputed organization
|Peon||08||1) Have passed at least 4th standard examination of any recognized school
2) Must have the capacity of doing manual work.
Important Date, MUHS Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date for Form submission: July 18, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: August 9, 2019
Fees Detail, MUHS Jobs 2019 Posts:
- Application submission fees for General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- Fees for SC/ ST/ EX-Serviceman candidate: Rs. 500/-
Age Limit, MUHS Recruitment 2019 Posts:
- Maximum Age Limit for Open categories candidates: 38 Years
- Age Limit for reserved categories & Sports Person: 43 Years
Pay Salary, MUHS Jobs 2019 Posts:
- Pay Salary for Maharashtra MUHS vacancy 2019 Posts: Rs. 7440/- to Rs. 34800/-
- Check notice for post wise pay salary
MUHS Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
|Read Official Notification before Apply|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|